READ THESE GUIDELINES FOR POSTING IN THE FORUM:
1. Please comment on posts directly (versus posting a separate post on it). This helps a ton when someone wants to read-up on a specific topic of discussion. PLEASE NOTE: Any rude comments or redundant questions may be removed by our moderators for any reason without notice.
2. Be Encouraging: We’re all dedicated to improving our own lives and overcoming our obstacles. We do that by encouraging one another, sharing our stories of personal transformation, championing good values and life practices.
This means, you don’t just ask questions, but you also take time to congratulate others who are having success. Also, by sharing your own success, you INSPIRE others. So, participate and engage with us. We want to hear from you.
4. Don't Self Promote: This isn’t a forum for selling stuff or raising money for issues, politics, or causes. Any links to fundraising campaigns or sales pages will be deleted. This is a page to intelligently discuss self growth, and other practices that can improve our lives.
6. We're Here to Help: Brie is an expert who will guide, encourage and support you. So, feel free to ask her questions.
7. Answers to technical and customer services questions can be found in the Contact section of the site. Please use this service instead of submitting your customer support questions in the forum.
Also, if you know an answer to a question, don’t hesitate to contribute your wisdom in on the forum.