“Over an extended period of time, unforgiveness can be experienced as negative emotions that result in a cascade of biological and brain responses. Findings about the body’s hormone response to unforgiveness reveal that unforgiveness is reflected in specific cortisol levels, adrenaline production and cytokine balance* with patterns that parallel those reported in people living with high stress. These hormone patterns are known to compromise the immune system** with the long-term consequence of leading to several identified chronic illnesses***.”
Are you ready for a magical experience?
This powerful session of Magical Relationships is specifically created to help you to usher in love in your life- you'll be fully free and have an open and loving heart.
You'll make amends and create forgiveness, even if that is only in your own heart.
Your heart will glow.
This is the way to live life. I want you to live life joyfully and fully. I want all of your relationships- past, present and future- to be healthy, fulfilling and deeply loving.
In this uplifting and deeply moving session, I will also guide you to:
- connect deeply with your loved ones
- feel a wave of complete acceptance
- enter a circle of miraculous love and healing
- create a loving and open heart in order to have positive, uplifting relationships
- make complete amends with others who have hurt or wronged you in the past
- learn how to be empathic, caring and trusting with your own heart
- release any hurt you experience now or any leftover from the past
- experience pure, unconditional love for yourself and others
- create and nurture loving thoughts that will become part of your very being
- feel whole and accepted with an open, loving heart and mind
- experience profound healing on all levels
When we experience forgiveness, there is a true rebirth of ourselves. We are finally free. I want this for you.
Begin today this session today and feel the total transformation in your heart. You owe it to yourself.
I recommend listening to this session daily for a minimum of 30 consecutive days for the maximum benefit and result.